Goat milk is as close to a perfect food as possible in nature. Its chemical structure is amazingly similar to mother's milk. It is a complete protein containing all the essential amino acids without the heavy fat content and catarrh producing materials of cow's milk.
If you have been around farms, you would notice goats are much more flexible and limber than cows. They can climb and do things that are beautiful to watch. I have seen goats get on the roofs of barns and houses and wondered how it was possible. the reason for this is that goats are a bioorganic sodium animal, while cows are a calcium animal.
Bioorganic sodium in known in Naturopathic Medicine as the youth element. Arthritis does not come with old age. It is a lack of this essential mineral that brings on the symptoms of old age.The highest sources of bioorganic sodium is found in goat milk and sweet goat whey. Abunda Life Goat Milk products contain both quick dried goat milk and the whey. It is the sodium that keeps the goats young, active, flexible, and limber all of their lives. There are no old goats in the human sense. They can climb, jump, leap, and walk all of their lives because bioorganic sodium is the joining mobilizing material that makes this possible.
According to Dr. Jensen that Ghandi was always able to rapidly come back to excellent health after his very prolonged fasts because of goat milk. Goat milk is one of the best food medicines for rebuilding the brain, nervous sytem, and mental faculties. Goat milk is one of the finest foods for
regenerating the cells of the body and bringing a person back to health.
One common denominator that Dr. Jensen discovered in his 70 year study of people over the age of 100, in visiting 90 countries, was goat milk. Margaret Patton of London died at 137 years old. Jonathan Hartop walks 9 miles a day at the age of 136 and lived to be 138. Thomas Parr lived 152 years and Peter Czartin from Austria live to be 184. All lived on goat milk. This is not surprising to some who realize that the only milk referred to in the Bible, as food, is goat milk (Proverbs 27:27).
Goat milk is the number one substitute for cow milk made by most Naturopathic Doctors for the following reasons:
- Goat milk is a highly combatable nourishing natural food for people who are allergic to cow milk.
- Cow milk is mucus forming to many people. Goat milk is not only non-mucus forming, but actually helps to neutralize mucus.
- The fat content in goat milk is very low compared to cow milk. The fat globules are 1/9 the size of cow milk making it a very easy natural food to break down.
- Certain ethnic groups, especially Jews and Blacks and some Hispanics are lactate intolerant, which means that their bodies can react adversly to cow milk and cow milk products. For these people goat milk can be the perfect substitute
- The chemical structure of goat milk is very close to that of mother's milk.
- The elements of goat milk are similar to those found in the stomach, colon, intestines, and joints. Thereby making goat milk the perfect food for these symptoms.
- Goat milk digests easily making it the perfect food for children, the elderly, those with digestive difficulties, those recuperating from a disease or health conditions, and your pets that have been weaned from their mother.
- Goat milk neutralizes acids and toxins.
- Goat milk is high in healing enzymes and has a superior form of calcium than cow milk.
- Goat milk is compatible with most Abunda Life powder formulas.
- Cheng S, Lyytikainen A, Kroger H, Lamberg-Allardt C, Alen M, Koistinen A, Wang QJ, Suuriniemi M, Suominen H, Mahonen A, Nicholson PH, Ivaska KK, Korpela R, Ohlsson C, Vaananen KH, Tylavsky F. Effects of calcium, dairy product, and vitamin D supplementation on bone mass accrual and body composition in 10-12-y-old girls: a 2-y randomized trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Nov;82(5):1115-26. PMID:16280447.
- Elwood PC, Pickering JE, Fehily AM. Milk and dairy consumption, diabetes and the metabolic syndrome: the Caerphilly prospective study. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2007 Aug;61(8):695-8. PMID:17630368.