Followers

Total Pageviews

Jaiho- Dubai. Powered by Blogger.

DOCTOR RECOMMENDATION - (HEALTHY TIPS FOR SKIN)

Posted by Elizebath Bijoy Sunday, May 15, 2011



Simple but golden tips at your fingers tips:


Take more leafy vegetables,salad,fruits(contain high dose of vitamin A,E,C,B,Selineun).
Avoid spicy and oily food.
Intake more water,juice,liquid his highly advised
Avoid direct sunlight,use sun screening lotion.
Don't use cosmetics instead use calmine lotion,multani mati.Multani Mati is a Clay or Mud is nature's most basic skin treatment therapy.
Avoid mental stress,keep smiling.
Do regular exercise.
Good bye to tobacco,alcohol.


NOTE: Above tips are from relevant and trusted source.My friend has a expertise knowledge and licensed professional to recommend these tips..Happy reading and wish you a healthy skin...

0 comments

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Warm welcome to my health blog! This was introduced with an objective to educate and spread awareness among people, encouraging them to live healthier lives with longevity. Let me emphasize that our contemporary situation in individual’s life are so fast moving that we tend to neglect and spare some moments for our own health. My inspiration has turned into passion in a health care that turned into a blog. The ample of support and response was tremendously changed into positive results. I dedicated this blog for all those people who are very conscious for their health and life style. Hope so, I can bring differences for healthy living the fore my viewer comments are always valuable and your continued patronage is important for me. Wish you a happy and healthy life ahead!

BMI Calculator

live traffic feed

Blog Archive

DAILY BRAIN GAME