Following are some of the benefits of coriander seeds -
- Minerals and vitamins – Coriander seeds are a rich source of various minerals and vitamins. It provides iron, phosphorus, calcium and other vitamins such as vitamins B and C.
- Spice – Coriander seeds are dried and powdered and used as a spice and for flavoring the food.
Coriander seeds are used to cure various diseases -
- Insomnia – These seeds are used as folk medicine to get relief from insomnia and anxiety.
- Diuretic – Coriander seeds are used as a diuretic.
- Stomach problems – It helps in treatment of indigestion, flatulence and diarrhea.
- Toothache and bad breath – Gargling with coriander tea helps cure bad breath and toothache.
- These seeds help removal of heavy metals from the body such as aluminum, lead and mercury.
- Coriander seeds also have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Hence, they prevent infection from wounds.
- These seeds also have anti-inflammatory properties and thus are used as a remedy for rheumatism and arthritis.
- Its tea is used as a genital deodorant.
Note: Daily drink boiled water with coriander seeds this is a home remedies for good health